What treatments do we carry out with your personal data?
- In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Draft Organic Law on Data Protection of
Personal Character, we inform you that your personal data may be the subject of some of the following
TR04 - Advertising campaigns (Legal basis: Law 34/1988, of November 11, General Advertising.)
TR08 - Collect the opinion of the interested parties (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection and
TR03 - Selection of own personnel (Legal basis: Royal Legislative Decree 3/2015, of October 23, by which
the revised text of the Employment law is approved.)
TG01 - Own accounting and book management, as responsible. (Legal basis: Royal Decree 1514/2007,
of November 16, which regulates the General Accounting Plan.)
TG25 - Data collection for own tax management (Legal basis: Law 58/2003, of December 17, General
TG12 - Own labor management: data collection (Legal basis: Royal Legislative Decree 1/1994, of June 20,
by which the Consolidated Text of the General Law of Social Security is approved.)
TR09 - Assurances on technical and organizational measures in the applied software (Legal basis: Regulation
(EU) 2016/679 on data protection and LOPD.)
TE02 - Prevention of occupational hazards (Legal basis: Law 31/1995, of November 8, on the prevention of
TE07 - Destruction of documents (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
TV01 - Sales / Provision of Services (Legal basis: Commercial and Tax Legislation)
TE03 - Transport service and / or package shipments (Legal basis: Royal Decree of August 22, 1885 by
the one that publishes the Commercial Code.)
TR05 - Emails (Legal basis: Commercial Code and other applicable legislation.)
TR01 - Requests for information received (Legal basis: Commercial Code and other provisions
TR07 - Management of incidents and / or security breaches (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of
data protection and LOPD.)
TE04 - Management of own legal affairs (Legal basis: Applicable commercial and labor legislation.)
TE01 - Maintenance of computer systems (Legal basis: Commercial Code.)
- We are responsible for the processing of your data. Therefore, it is reported expressly, accurately and
unequivocal, both to the interested parties and to the competent bodies, of the following aspects related to the
responsible for the treatment:
What do we use your personal data for?
- In this organization, we may treat your personal data exclusively for the purposes that are
Check that all the necessary technical measures for proper management are being carried out
of personal data with the applied software.
Sending commercial and / or advertising information by email.
Management of requests for information received by the interested party about our products or services.
Exclusive management of internal incidents detected in compliance with the requirements of the RGPD.
Carry out advertising campaigns to advertise our services and / or products.
Obtain the opinion of the interested parties.
Selection of personnel to fill the necessary job vacancies.
Comply with all the requirements set forth in the Labor Risk Prevention Law.
Sending of parcels and correspondence.
Manage any problem of a legal nature that affects the company.
Manage, maintain and repair computer storage systems.
Actions to carry out own labor management
Actions to carry out own fiscal and accounting management
Comply with the principle of limitation of the period of conservation of personal data
Administrative management of private clients
Carry out the sale or provision of the contracted service - A commercial or user profile may be drawn up, based on the information provided or obtained. It is expressly informed that, in no case, profiles will be prepared with the data of a minor. - The personal data provided by you will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship or, where appropriate, as long as you do not exercise your right of opposition or withdraw the consent granted. To do this, you can go to the corresponding section on our website or send an e-mail to the address indicated in the section on the person responsible.
Why do we use them? We are entitled to process your personal data for the following reasons: - Your unequivocal, informed and express consent, in those cases in which it is legally required, without, in any case, the withdrawal of the same condition the execution of other treatments whose legitimation is different, and without said withdrawal affecting the legality of the treatment prior to its withdrawal. - A legal obligation of the person responsible for the treatment. - The execution of the contract for the provision of services and / or the sale of the corresponding products, signed by you. - The legal basis for the processing of your data is a legitimate interest of the person in charge. Said interest is based on the prior performance of a proportionality or weight judgment between the legitimate interest of the person in charge and the interests or rights and freedoms of the interested parties. This weighting has involved the evaluation of interest, the evaluation of the impact of the treatment on the interested parties, the balance between the two previous concepts and the implementation of additional guarantees. The final weighting being favorable to the person in charge, the treatment can be carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. For any questions or clarifications, you can contact us through the e-mail provided in the section corresponding to the person responsible for the treatment.
With whom can we share your personal data? - Your personal data will be communicated to the following companies and organizations: Tax Agency, State Public Employment Service, General Treasury of Social Security, Banks and savings banks - Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country or international organization.
What data do we process and how have we obtained it?
- Your personal data will be incorporated into the following files, owned by the organization:
FG01 Own accounting management
FG02 Own labor management
FG15 Own tax management. Data Collect
FE01 Computer maintenance
FE02 Prevention of occupational hazards
FE03 Transport and shipping
FE04 Own legal affairs
FR01 Information requests received
FR03 Selection of own personnel
FR04 Advertising campaigns
FR07 Management of incidents and / or security violations
FR08 Obtain stakeholder opinion
FR09 Software and hardware assurances
FE07 Destruction of documents
- The personal data that we process in our organization come from the following sources: The interested party
What rights can you exercise?
- We guarantee the exercise of the rights that assist you in relation to the treatment of your personal data. In particular, we inform you that you have the right to: · Obtain confirmation about whether your data is being processed. · Exercise the right of access to the personal data that we have, obtaining information on the purposes of the treatment, the category of data processed, the possible recipients, the retention period, the origin of the data and, where appropriate, the profiling or automated decision making. · Exercise the right of rectification. For these purposes, we remind you that the personal data that we have must always be a true reflection of reality, so that you do not hesitate to make use of your right in case any data is modified, changed or canceled. You guarantee that the personal data that you have provided us by any means is true and exact, and you agree to notify any change or modification thereof, being your sole responsibility for any loss or damage caused to the person responsible or to any third party due to a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information. · For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, in which case our organization will stop processing the data, unless there are legitimate reasons that prevent it. · Request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes described above or we no longer have the legitimacy to process them. · Request the portability of your data, when the treatment is carried out by automated means and whenever it is linked to our entity based on a signed contract or you have given consent for the treatment carried out. In these cases, you will have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to have it transmitted directly to another person in charge, when technically possible. · In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. · Oppose automated decision-making, including profiling. Said rights may be exercised free of charge, except in the legally established cases, by means of a written request signed by you or, where appropriate, by the person representing you, addressed to the person in charge, at the addresses provided for this purpose in the first section, or physically in any of our establishments. - You also have the right to file claims, either before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (on the web https: //www.agpd.es/) or before the corresponding control authority. - Likewise, you may go to the Courts of Justice to claim compensation. - Finally, you have the right to withdraw your consent, with the same ease with which you granted it. To do this, you can go to our website, where you will find the necessary information to quickly and easily cancel the authorization that we have been granted to carry out these communications. You can also send an email to the address indicated in the section related to the person responsible. - We also inform you that in each treatment of your personal data the possible threats and impacts that may occur as a consequence of them are determined, mitigating or eliminating if possible, the potential damages, by applying the corresponding security measures that they are periodically reviewed to determine their effectiveness. Our control system also allows us to comply with the principles of the processing of your data, being able to prove to the interested party, the principle of limitation to the purpose of the treatment, the principle of limitation to the conservation period, the principle of data minimization, as well as the principle of integrity and confidentiality. Finally, we also inform you that you will periodically receive surveys that will allow us to know your opinion on any suggestion regarding the treatment of your personal data, as well as to be able to comply with the principle of transparency and accuracy of the data processed. For any questions or clarification, you can contact us through the e-mail provided in the first section. Without any other particular, kindly, The Responsible